My friend Dave has terminal cancer. He blogs honestly about his grief and God.
Justice in the Old Testament and missional church
Jazz-Talk: Biblical Law Shapes Missional Communities
- One Sermon in Two-Hundred Vancouver Churches on June 11: Welcoming the Stranger
- Ancient Laws for New Challenges: The Ten Commandments as a Critique of Inequality
- A Stranger Kind of Love: Responding to the Global Refugee Crisis
- Plans to deregulate Wall Street
- Undocumented Immigrants and Refugees “Living in Sin”?