This is the best utube I have seen in some time. The Colbert Report hosts Bart Ehrman, author of ‘God’s Problem’, a NT scholar who denies the divinity of Christ, the reliability of the gospel records etc. Ehrman is very influential in Nth American colleges. Colbert pushes him in regarding his scepticism his own distinctive way… You will love it:)
Justice in the Old Testament and missional church
Jazz-Talk: Biblical Law Shapes Missional Communities
- “Biblical & Theological Foundation for Mission” at Regent College.
- Canaanite Destruction: It’s Ancient Meaning, It’s Misuse, and It’s Meaning for the Church
- One Sermon in Two-Hundred Vancouver Churches on June 11: Welcoming the Stranger
- Ancient Laws for New Challenges: The Ten Commandments as a Critique of Inequality
- A Stranger Kind of Love: Responding to the Global Refugee Crisis